Call today and ask to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable bankers.
All loans subject to credit approval.
We understand that flexibility is key to businesses like yours. Our Business Lines of Credit allow you to borrow according to your needs, manage seasonal cash flow, or purchase materials or equipment. A line of credit allows you to react quickly to opportunities.
- Revolving and non-revolving options
- Secured and unsecured lines of credit
- Anytime access to funds
- Competitive rates and flexible payment options
A business line of credit gives your business access to cash, whenever you need it, up to a pre-specified amount. The main advantage is flexibility. Funds are always available when you need them, but you pay no interest until you draw on the line.
The line can be secured or unsecured, with multiple repayment options and a variable interest rate.
Grow your business when you’re ready. Put funds to work quickly to expand your business. Longer-term loans help your business by providing funds for specific purposes.
- Equipment loans (purchase or upgrade)
- Vehicle loans
- Business expansion loans
- Business acquisition loans
A business term loan provides an immediate infusion of funds designated for a specific purpose. One-time expenditures or long-term funding needs can be financed by one of our secured loans.
Your loan may be secured by a general lien on business assets or by the specific asset you are financing, with a fixed or variable rate.
Get your business facility off the ground with low-rate financing from Northern California’s most trusted name in commercial lending. With this loan, construct, purchase or refinance an owner-occupied business property, or expand or remodel an existing one.
- Quick approvals
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
We are committed to being a premier provider of small business financing under the United States SBA loan programs by recognizing the specific needs of the small businesses we serve.
- Building purchase for owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Construction for owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Tenant improvements for your lease tenants needing to finance changes or install furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E)
- Working capital for your lease and purchase clients needing extra funds after they close