Our fraud detection services keep your accounts safer.
SHAZAM FICO® Falcon® Fraud Management Solutions
Fraud strikes people of all ages. But we've got the muscle to keep your accounts safe. Merchants Bank of Commerce is helping you fight fraud with FICO® Falcon® Fraud Manager.
54% of data breaches are related to identity theft, and it takes an average of 170 days to detect a cyber-attack! That's why Merchants Bank of Commerce, is fighting fraud one transaction at a time. Each time you use your debit card, we're monitoring the transaction with Falcon, keeping you and your money secure.
With each swipe of your card, a neural network, also known as artificial intelligence, is building a case for you. Neural networks create a memory of information based on cardholder habits such as where and when you shop, how much you typically spend, types of purchases, fraud rates in the area and more. Each purchase strengthens the memory and in turn, makes decisions on which transactions are likely to be fraudulent.
What if fraud is detected on my account?
- If a suspicious transaction is detected on your debit card, a SHAZAM fraud specialist will call you on our behalf from 866.508.2693. They won't ask for any personal information.
- If you confirm the transaction is fraudulent, Falcon's real-time response capabilities allow us to quickly respond to suspicious transactions and avoid additional losses.
- No need to sign up for this service. Simply provide your current contact information and notify us if it changes.
- Falcon is just one fraud-fighting mechanism Merchants Bank of Commerce has in place. Ask us how you can join the fight against fraud.
Have more control over your debit card with SHAZAM brella fraud monitoring & prevention service.
- Pause your debit card without affecting previous transactions - temporarily block or unblock your card if your card is stolen or goes missing
- Locate SHAZAM ATMs, nationwide
- Receive fraud alerts from SHAZAM, 24/7
- Create Travel Notices
- Set up alerts for transactions over defined thresholds, transactions outside of the US, internet or phone transactions, and much more
Data and text messaging charges from your mobile carrier may apply.